Learning Challenge: Video About Time

Alarm Clock - Japan, 1934These notes are from this video 


  • Wow, since I have so much extra time lately, I need to work on learning about it and spending it wisely. 
  • 30 years of research! That's really not that many
  • Focus on the past (I think that might be me)- past positive
  • Focus on present-I wish I was this one
                      • Focus on the future- I don't like to do this, but sometimes you can't help it!
  • It's wild how it can change based on where you live or how you were raised
  • "There's no will be"- that's south italy apparently. Sounds nice to me!
  • I read Geography of Time!!! For another class! It was an interesting read
  • Time can seems to pass slow or fast-changes by culture
  • There are 60 cites in US that are slow pace of life and some that are fast. The ones that are fast have more danger of coronary heart disease  
  • Why do kids drop out of school in the US?
    • They play video games?? That's not true lol
  • Class is boring--that be true--they want to control stuff (don't they all??)
  • Kids are not the problem--duh
  • Time perspective changes attitudes 
  • People get angry to wait (it's a waste of time)
  • Kids are different-revolution in time!
  • Ugh, being busy is so lame. People need to chill and slow down.
  • Spend more time doing things that matter! Not by working!
  • I liked this video. Something cool about all of this is that everyone might get some time to relax. If everyone is stuck inside maybe they will have time to spend with their families and slow down their pace of life!  

Comments

Popular Posts