Week 8 Progress

1. I'm pretty happy with my progress in the class! I'm ahead on the "progress chart" by quite a few points. I expect to be done with the class by week 11 or 12 (hopefully earlier if I work ahead!) I really like my semester project, and I feel really motivated to finish it! I'm enjoying doing the extra credit options. I like the HEART and Growth Mindset challenges (I'll probably use this idea in my future classrooms!)

2. Except for 1 or 2 weeks, I've stayed pretty on top of things. I've done the majority of the assignments, so I'm pleasantly surprised with myself. I have been slacking on the stories each week, but I hope to change that in the next half of the semester. I just need to start on them earlier. I keep putting it off until thursday night, which is my longest school day! I need to do the story on Wednesday instead. I like my storybook, but I might change up the format for at least 1 story. I think my format could get boring if I do the same thing every week!

   Image result for hawaii

This Hawaii! I'm planning on a trip there this summer. It's my motivation to finish the semester

Image Info:
Hawaii travel
Found on: Lonely Planet 

Comments

Popular Posts