Tech Tip: Firefox




So, this is not the first time I've heard of Firefox, but it's the first time I've personally used it. A
couple of my friends that were tech savy have it installed but I've always just used google chrome. Lately, I've been more wary of chome/and the google empire. I don't like the adds, cookies, tracking, sharing data, etc. If Firefox is a bit more private than chrome, I wouldn't mind trying it out. In fact, I'm using it for this blog post. Maybe if I combine this with DuckDuckGo, I can get away from the google! So far, it looks really nice. I feel like it makes the screen seem bigger? Like there's more open/white space. I also like the dark tabs-it's very cool looking. Also this could just be me, but the track pad seems to move faster than on chrome. I don't know if it's because the website is loading faster or maybe it's just in my head. Either way, I'm going to keep checking it out!




Image Info:
Firefox logo
Found on Wikipedia 

Comments

Popular Posts