Thoughts on Technology

Technology
                   
Even though I'm a younger person, the above photo is how I feel trying to keep up with new technology. When it comes to blogging, I'm very new at it! Things like HTML and website design go right over my head. Most of my classes are literature classes. We focus on reading (physical) copies of books and writing papers on them (I'm great with Microsoft word!). For that reason, I'm not as blog/internet savvy as I would like to be. For this class, I'm excited to use websites that I'm unfamiliar with. I think that it will diversify the type of skills I can bring into my future classrooms. I've heard good things about Twine. I've heard it can be used for creating choose your own adventure stories. I've been meaning to try it out, so this class right me a good chance to play around with it. One thing that I would like to find would be a good website/app for taking notes with PDF's. You can find a lot of literature online, but I like to underline/take notes on the pages. For that reason, I've been reluctant to switch to PDFs or online sources for texts (for the Indian Epics class I purchased the physical copies!). I hope that this class will help me become more aware of the tools that the internet can provide.


  Image Information: 
Technology picture 
"Technology" by Sephko is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0

Comments

Popular Posts